Code of Conduct
Include Everyone, Have Fun, and Always Feel Safe
We want all participants in our community, including players, DMs, and organizers, to have fun, feel safe, and be included. All participants are expected to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of others at the event.
- Avoid vulgar, sexual, or overly mature language and themes.
- Follow the DMs lead, avoid arguing with the DM or other players over rules.
- Let other players speak, avoid talking over others.
- Avoid excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the adventure being played.
- Allow other players to get attention from the DM.
- Discourage others from using social media to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants.
- Avoid phone conversations at the table. If you must take a call, please excuse yourself from the table until your call is completed.
- No tolerance is given for theft or harassment.
- Theft and harassment are grounds for immediate removal from the play area and the premises.
- Harassment includes threats of or actual physical aggression; discriminatory behavior of any kind (based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability), including but not limited to slurs, microaggressions, exclusion, differential treatment, or inappropriate language; behavior which creates a hostile environment; or behavior that demeans, humiliates, intimidates, or embarrasses another person. This behavior will not be tolerated in-game or in real life.
If you feel as though someone is not following the code of conduct, here are some actions you can take:
- Participants who feel as though they are in an unsafe environment should notify the organizer of the event immediately.
- Participants noticing disruptive behavior should make those responsible for the behavior aware of their actions.
- If a participant feels uncomfortable bringing it to attention of the disruptive individual, the participant should notify the Dungeon Master or organizer of the event immediately.
- The Dungeon Master has the right to ask a disruptive player to leave the table and speak with the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to remove a disruptive or aggressive player or Dungeon Master from the play area or premises.
Triangle Adventurers wants every game to be a fun and positive experience. Please reach out to our administrators on our Discord channel https://discord.gg/6zUVq7J if you have any concerns regarding the code of conduct or gameplay. You can find the names of our current administrators in the Pinned Posts on our General channel.